Power Shift Network Members are...
- Working on the most important issues facing young people today.
- Out front driving the movement for climate justice.
- Grassroots community groups, small campus clubs, big well-connected NGOs, and everything in between.
- Diverse, welcoming, and collaborative.
- Smart, strategic, and passionate.
- Powerful af.
Power Shift Network Members get...
- Access to a variety of resources to grow your organizing skills, including trainings, members-only gatherings, strategy calls, and more.
- The ability to make connections with activists and organizers around the country working on interconnected issues.
- Opportunities for individual mentorship and leadership development.
- A vibrant network of collaborators to help you shine a light on your brilliant work and amplify your impact.
We can’t wait for you to join our community!
Divest Ed is a training and strategy hub working to grow and support the campus-based fossil fuel divestment movement. Together, they’re leveraging the power of educational institutions as moral pillars of their communities -- to drive divestment from climate-wrecking fossil fuel companies and investment in community-based climate solutions.
This is zero hour to act on climate change, and young people can’t afford to wait for adults. Zero Hour is a diverse, collaborative movement for climate justice that centers the voices and leadership of young people -- who have inherited a crisis that they had no hand in creating, but whose lives will be most impacted.