Admin & Finance Associate
Job Location: Washington, DC
Hours and Compensation: 15-20 hours a week at $20-$25 an hour
Power Shift Network is looking for an Admin & Finance Associate to support our Network as we ramp up to planning a national convergence for youth climate activists in Spring of 2021. The person in this role will offer key support to our fiscal sponsees, many of whom are led by high school students and all of whom are doing critical work to disrupt business as usual and positively impact climate change. This role is *based out of Washington, DC* and pays $20-25 an hour for 15-20 hours a week.
- Receive and review check requests
- Receive and process mail
- Process and deposit checks at local bank branch
- Prepare donor acknowledgement letters
- Matching receipts
- 2+ years financial & administrative experience, preferably with a nonprofit organization
- Experience working with Fiscal Sponsorship is highly preferred
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Google Drive/Docs & Spreadsheets
- Interest in youth activism especially in the climate arena.
Please submit a resume and fill out the form below by February 17th, 2020. In lieu of a cover letter, we will send a brief application exercise to candidates we’d like to move forward shortly after the deadline.